XIAMETER® ECE-3650 SYLGARD HVIC
XIAMETER® ECE-3650 Sylgard HVIC is a single-component ready-for-use silicone RTV elastomer dispersion,
designed for use on high voltage insulators, instrument transformers and other high-voltage devices where
surface contamination can cause flashover and arcing, especially in severely contaminated environments.
• Unparalleled resistance against UV, chemicals and weathering - provides longevity to the coating.
• Imparts arc resistance and dydorophobicity
• Exhibits a unique abillity to recover water repellency after contaminants are deposited on its surface.
• Contains a special arc restance additive that minimizes insulator surface damage from electrical activity during extreme weather events.
• On glass, porcelain and composite insulators where improved surface dielectric properties are needed.
• On line and station insulators, as well as bushing, instrument transformer and related devices.
• Increasing the surface resistance of bucket truck booms.
• Other applications requiring arc resistance such as barrier boards used in switch gear and in large motors.
• Imporves the reliability of electricity distribution systems in humid & highly polluted environments.
• Eliminates the possibility of human errors and the influence of unpredictable weather in live line washing.
• Avoids power outages required in sub-stations washing.
• Economical when compared to water washing or greasing.